There will be offerings all weekend for coaches, match officials, parents, admins and all others involved in the game. Registrants can go to any of the below sessions regardless of your place in the game.
You will receive 10 Professional Development Credits for your participation in these workshops.
- Needs Analysis for your coaching
- Using Flag Rugby as a development tool
- Action plans for the coming year based on your needs as a coach
- Flag Rugby tactics and development
- Developing player roles in the modern game
- Winning the ball in contact
- In game management of players and situations
- Designing Impactful training
- Defensive patterns
- Interventions for players
Referee and Match Official- Lee Bryant, National Panel Referee
- Need analysis for your referee performance
- Dealing with difficult players and situations
- Escalation- controlling the controlables
- Imnpactful Referee organizations- What the future holds
- Contextual refereeing
- Observation of new referees and assisting their performance- in conjunction with player scrimmages
- Tech zone, TJ and other roles
Admins and Others
- Parents Guide to Rugby- Values, Laws and How you can help the team.
- Tech Zone, Touch Judge and other roles to help the organization
- Club Management and Structure
- How to help your organization grow- Recruit and Retain!
- Activate! Injury prevention program.
- Organizational needs analysis- What do you need and how to get there?
- Interaction with National Level Staff